We would love you to join us at one of our services
St John’s Petrie
7am Holy Communion, Traditional Worship
9am Contemporary Worship, Kid’s Church during school terms
St Aidan’s Dayboro
8:30am Holy Communion on the 1st and 3rd Sundays of the month; Morning Prayer on other Sundays
Checking in with the “Check in Qld” app when you arrive is now mandatory and you will still need to do this when you arrive.
We continue to stream our 9am Service on Facebook.
Our Weekly News Pew Sheet is available on our Resources Page.
Links to our weekly E-News email can be found on our Facebook page.
Please remember to be COVIDsafe:
We continue to be COVIDsafe.
We ask that you consider the following:
- Please do not attend if you are feeling unwell or have a cough.
- Please carefully consider your attendance if you are in a high-risk category –
- people aged 70 years and over
- people aged 65 years and over with chronic medical conditions
- people with compromised immune systems, and
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people aged 50 years and over
- Please practice good hygiene and reduce the chance of infection by utilising hand-washing and/or hand sanitiser.
- Please sit with 1.5 metres between each other, unless from the same household.
- There will be no shaking hands, hugging or kissing as a greeting or farewell.
- Please be sure to use distancing when waiting to enter the Chapel.
- If you test positive for COVID-19 or have been in contact with a confirmed case you must inform our Office immediately.
Please feel free to bring your own Bible as we are unable to share Bibles or Prayer Books at our Services.
For details of how you can continue with your Offertory giving,
including a new secure online donation option,
please click here.
The Check In Qld app
is available to download and use to help keep Queenslanders safe when visiting public venues. The Check In Qld app is a contactless, free, secure and convenient way for customers to sign into a Queensland public venue.
By using the Check In Qld app you’ll be:
- able to check in to a service without having to enter your details each time
- protecting your own personal information – data is stored by the Queensland Government and only used for contact tracing if needed
- helping make contact tracing faster, more reliable and complete.
How to download and use the app:
Make sure you have a compatible phone or tablet device and your internet connection is switched on. The Check In Qld app is available on:
- Apple iPhone, iPad and iPad touch operating iOS 10.0 or later
- Android devices using Android 5+.
Download the Check In Qld app from Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.
Register your details (required for the first time only).
- Full name
- Phone number
- Email address
When attending church open the app, select ‘Check In Now’ and hover your smartphone over the displayed Check In Qld QR code.
Add in any additional people—those who are with you without their own device or app.
When the check-in is complete, show venue staff the app successful check in screen.
If you can’t download the app, you still need to give your contact information to us when you attend worship services within the parish.