We would love you to join us at one of our services
St John’s Petrie
7am Holy Communion, Traditional Worship
9am Contemporary Worship, Kid’s Church during school terms
St Aidan’s Dayboro
8:30am Holy Communion on the 1st and 3rd Sundays of the month; Morning Prayer on other Sundays
Registration for our Services is essential.
Due to the small capacity at St Aidan’s, we ask that you please contact our Office if you are interested in attending.
We continue to stream our 9am Service on Facebook.
Please click on a Service/Kids Church below to register:
Our registrations this week will open Wednesday afternoon and close off on Saturday at 1pm,
however you are still welcome to attend provided we have not exceeded our limit.
Contact tracing details must be provided to our Welcomers at the door.
Our Weekly News Pew Sheet is available on our Resources Page.
Links to our weekly E-News can be found on our Facebook page.
Please remember to be COVIDsafe:
Following your registration, you will receive a follow up email with details on where to go and other important COVIDsafe and Service information.
We ask that you consider the following:
- Please do not attend if you are feeling unwell or have a cough.
- Please carefully consider your attendance if you are in a high-risk category –
- people aged 70 years and over
- people aged 65 years and over with chronic medical conditions
- people with compromised immune systems, and
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people aged 50 years and over
- Please practice good hygiene and reduce the chance of infection by utilising hand-washing and/or hand sanitiser.
- Please sit with 1.5 metres between each other, unless from the same household.
- There will be no shaking hands, hugging or kissing as a greeting or farewell.
- Please be sure to use distancing when waiting to enter the Chapel.
- If you test positive for COVID-19 or have been in contact with a confirmed case you must inform our Office immediately.
Please feel free to bring your own Bible as we are unable to share Bibles or Prayer Books at our Services.