We try to be good and keep all of our paperwork up to date in order to protect both you and your children and ourselves. If you’d like to be a part of our activities and get regularly involved, please be sure you have the below filled out:

  1. Medical Form: A general medical information form that we use for the whole year.
  2. Indemnity Form: A permission form that we use for the whole year.
  3. Consent Form: The form below is a general form for events, particularly offsite activities.
    NOTE: For an event specific form with details included go to the Children and Youth section of our Resources page.